Grace Lutheran is part of the WELS, a church body formed over 150 years ago.
To learn more about the history of the Lutheran Church and our teachings and worldwide mission, click here.
For the safety of worshipers, we will observe these precautions:
- Attendance will be limited to 70, 60% of our building’s capacity.
- Those experiencing fever, congestion, or cough, and those who are uncomfortable worshiping together, are encouraged to watch the streaming service on Facebook or view our YouTube Channel. Worshipers can also listen in their cars in the parking lot.
- Worshipers are encouraged to wear masks for the protection of others. Families will sit together but observe social distancing (6 feet) with others.
- There is limited congregational singing at this time. Children’s Church is cancelled until further notice.
- Worshipers will be asked to fill out “Contact Cards” so we have a record of all who attend each service, in case a worshiper is later found to have been infected.
- Communion will be offered on the 1st and 3rd Sundays, using a procedure that will avoid direct contact with other worshipers, officiants, or trays.